Education at all levels is a clear priority for all GCC governments. Countries work continuously to improve the quality and quantity of education, broadening access and providing diversity for an ever-increasing population, while addressing the future needs of the labor market and society.
For example, KSA’s government allocates approximately 20% of its total expenditures to education to qualify future generations across the country and the region, and to provide adequate development opportunities for lifelong learners of all ages.
At PACS, we support public and private institution in the GCC's education sector in developing their distinctive strategies and positioning, and in transforming their structures and operations to achieve these strategies. Combining strategic insights with a hands-on approach, we enable our clients to reach their targets as an organization and to better serve their stakeholders and communities.
We support our clients in the education sector in a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- Sectoral and institutional strategy development
- Institutional development and business planning
- Program portfolio development and commercialization of services
- Organizational and operational performance and transformation
- Institutional quality assurance
- Vocational training and testing